Tuesday, August 17, 2010

STRAIGHT PACE, DENIM AND LACE

Long story short, these were taken Saturday when I touched down in Greensboro. LOL the train actually got in 30 minutes earlier than it was supposed to, so I had to wait for my sister at the station. While waiting, this Asian chick walked out armed with a Nikon Coolpix so I figured, she ought to know her way around a DSLR, no? She took the two pics of me in front of the station...then the rest of the pics are from when I got to the cribington! lol...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I slept so restlessly on the entire ride, does it show?
oh oh oh, P.S.: I scored that Levi's denim jacket at a thrift store for a cool $45. It's usually $90+ ...so yeah, quite the deal. ^_^
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment