Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FROSTED FLAKES

Why frosted flakes? Well, it doesn't require much of your attention to notice that there's snow on the ground in the following photographs. lol well, I'm flake who took these last August and is JUST now getting around to posting it. Corny? I know. You need not tell me. But you're feeling my word play, so shhh. Lol. Actually, I believe this is from the first day of class fall semester. Eh. I felt like a big-kid in this outfit. I am a big-kid in a sense. Childish mannerisms engineered by a mature mind.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Aw man, disregard the unsavoury appeal of my over-crowded dresser.

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment