Tuesday, October 29, 2013

AQUATIC ACROBATIC x TEFF, THE DON

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photos by Jia // edit + C.D. by yours, truly.


- [20-10-13] - Quick impromptu shoot with Jia this past weekend at the “stu” (ha!) after shooting the shirt-skirt tutorial and product shots for my online shop. If you follow me on either Tumblr or Instagram, then you should be knowledgeable on this bit. Just in case you don't, here's my reiteration. The video ought to be finished by this week. Also, for those of you who feel "out of a joke", so to speak, "stu" is the abbreviation for the word, studio; closely-associated with a recording studio. It's used very frequently from rappers, both that of the mainstream and underground sort. In this particular context, we were particularly mocking those who either use being at the studio as a [sorry] excuse, or simply claim to be, while they really aren't.

Moving onward. Yes, you read right. I’m doing the online shop for real-for real this time! I may have mentioned it once or twice over the years, but the elements weren't quite right. I feel as though there isn't a more proper time than now with all that I have in-line for the growth of Self and my brand. The shop will mostly feature pieces that are specific to my taste of preference, of course. Down the line, however, that is subject to change. I will divulge more as plans take form and unfold. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome Teff, love this look and shoot to death!

MILEX said...

you're such a joy!

teff, THE don said...

Thanks so much guys!

xx

Post a Comment