Friday, December 10, 2010

ART SCHOOL GIRL

Title of the post from NinjaSonik!!! lol weird that I'm typing in a tone of excitement when my current mood is NOT eeeeen remotely close being cheery or any other relatable word. LMAO like MOST college students in the U.S., studies are currently kicking our asses. But I won't let that stress me yo! *dusts off shoulders* on to other things. I titled this post "art school girl" 'cause more than once, the topic of why I do not attend an art school has come up in conversations. I can't really speak for individuals who ARE enrolled in an art school, BUT I think if I were to be in an art school, my artistic side would absolutely suffer. For the most part, people are a reflection of the environment they're in. I just think the more I were to be surrounded by people who are constantly expressing themselves, the more I would feel the need to supress my artistic side. Yaknow? 'Cause after a while, everyone would begin to look the same. I'm most inspired by the lack of inspiration around me. The more people appear intimidated by my will to wear my individuality on my sleeve, the more they seem to take the back seat and such. I just want to be somewhere where I'm surrounding by like minded people but at the same time, around people that are opposites. An equilibrium definitely has to be set. Otherwise.......I'll go lady gaga on a muh'fucka.
These pictures are sooooo long overdue. but well...hush! (;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment