Monday, November 11, 2013

ORANGE BRIGADE x TEFF, THE DON

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ring c/o Modern Design Inc.


- [10-10-13] - I have really been toying around with the thought of doing something different with my hair for the longest. As a lot of you know, that is primarily what generated the interest with me and my blog. I grow bored quire easily, so it's important for me to keep things as new as possible in just about every facet of my Being. The problem is: I found myself doing more thinking than doing. That is, till it reached a point where I was like, "screw it!". Plus, the energy-shift in the seasons, y'know. For my natural hair, 'tis the season to protective-style. I plan to run quite rampant with the styles, so I decided to start with the oh-so reminiscent French braids. This was the go-to hairstyle when I was much younger - back in primary school [in Nigeria]; my sister would quickly put my hair up on the nights she was too tired to do something more intricate. Nostalgic, to say the least.

Sidebar: check out my latest feature on #GURL.COM along with some pretty awesome gals - GURL. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Nakia Pleasant said...

your such an inspiration been following you for over a year i never get tired of your style. keep doing what youre doing

teff, THE don said...

That means a great deal, love.

Thank you. x

Jennifer Noir said...

Your style is super cool, love that jacket!

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

This look has a very playful vibe about it. I like that.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Post a Comment