Friday, January 21, 2011

ODE TO JANU-WEARY

First, I'll ask that you pay attention to the last time I updated this blog! Yes! January 7th! lol the day before I left New Yawk chitty and headed back to school. Got back on the 8th. Classes were supposed to start on the 10th but we had a series of snow days; took away 3 days meaning umm NO spring break for me. If I do get any kind of break, it'll be a Friday and the weekend. (Weak!!!)
I still don't feel like I'm in school at the moment but I've been occupied with getting other shit together. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've done a photo shoot just for the fun of it so I've been running around tryna get details together and match up schedules and alllat. WOOO! But moving on, I've been attempting to do this 365 challenge thing. If you're a photographer of acquainted with the idea of the 365 challenge. Basically, you take pictures every day blah blah. I gather it's to track your progress over the course of the year and such. BUT seeing as I haven't updated this blog in a while, I won't even bother to post the pictures from that. I'll just start by posting pics of my outfit on Wednesday and we'll go from there. Cool?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment