Friday, February 25, 2011

LIFE IS A GRAY SHADE, IT'S UP TO YOU TO BRING THE COLOR

This morning I woke up to heavy rain pouring outside of my window, I dress to express, so I immediately concluded I was gonna wear dark colors, go to school and that's it. I stretched, like I do every morning. Hopped in the shower, hopped out, reached for my towel, wrapped myself up in my towel (my towel is yellow, my hair is yellow, I am yellow; hence, I chuckle every time I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror). *fast forwards* I get to looking for my jeans ( Not much to look for; I only have 10 pairs and out of those 10 pairs, I still wear 2 of 'em ) and came across my tie-dye pants! I've had these since I was ummmmm 8 years old and they still fit. Then, I had an epiphany. I was like fuck, I'm already sick and I look it, I can't go to school wearing dull colors. I willfully threw on my tie-dye pants. At first, I didn't plan on taking pictures, but swear every morning, I get ready to get ready for my sister to get ready. ( I hope you followed that ) ha! Anyway doe, peep game:
Photobucket

As soon as I stepped outside, the sun started shining. lol. I grabbed my umbrella in preparation of a long gloomy, dull day, but noooo. My pants are the reason the sun came out. Pfffffft.
Photobucket

I hate being sick. *sigh*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The temperature went from 50 degrees to 70 ...-___- I'm dying in this jacket. I just knew I should've worn a crop top under this jacket. I have on a long sleeve sweater.

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment