Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FEATURED ON: FRESH WALL STREET BLOG

I was reached out to by Allen of Fresh Wall Street about two weeks ago via email. He showered me with praises on my blog, style and individuality and proceeded to request my approval on a feature on his blog highlighting the previously mentioned facets of myself--I agreed. Immediately, I anticipated receiving the usual interview questions and so on; a couple of days went by and nothing. Eventually, I received a tweet noting the completion of the feature and ecstatically clicked the link to see. I have to say, this is the best write-up I have ever read that pertains to me. I love that he included pictures of me from way back when (lol) rather than just using current pictures. He captured my essence beautifully with his words. I literally smiled the entire time while reading it and I am absolutely humbled to receive such praise. Not to through slander at the other blogs/sites that have featured me, but I have to admit, it's a breath of fresh air to read a freely written write-up as opposed to the somewhat rigid structure of an interview. I am more than appreciative of the fact that someone deemed me worthy of receiving any kind of recognition, positive recognition that is.
Photobucket
Click here to read the write-up, if you care to. I love the content of his blog so much! Enjoy.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment