Thursday, February 3, 2011

MATHEMATICS

There's a variation of shapes and angles and allllat in the pictures below. Also take on the same day of "Don't walk away" and "Blue Lagoon". Look up those posts if this is your first time visiting my blog (: actually, you can just scroll down, they should be on the bottom. The shirt I'm wearing was my little brothers. My dad traveled a lot when I was younger; mostly to Asian countries. That's probably where my obsession with the Asian culture stems from. My entire childhood, my siblings and I's clothes were alllll bought in either Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, and other places my dad has been like London and the rest. He's a well traveled man. The reason it fits perfectly is 'cause my dad bought it a size larger so he can wear it at a later age. He never got to; I found it in the basment with the tag and errr'thang on it. lol there were actually two of 'em with similar pattern but different colorway. There were more buuutttt, they were packed too neatly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Be prepurred to see those pants often. I'm gonna wear the fuck out of it :D
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment