Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MUSIC IN MOTION [CHELSEA ROOM x MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ]

Can't believe I never posted this set of photos!!! These are from when I went home for Christmas break; my older brother is a club promoter so he dragged me to The Chelsea Room one night when actress Michelle Rodriguez was said to be a guest DJ!!! You all should be familiar with Michelle from movies like Fast and Furious and Machete; she's so "bad ass". I felt like a super fan just walking up to the DJ booth, snapping these pics and walking away...lol
Oh but before I post those, check out this violinist! She was amazing, playing in between the DJ's sets:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Excuse the chaotic nature of my hair, I had a hat on for Christ's sake!!!

Isn't he handsome? Good times at the Chelsea Room, much love to my big bro for dragging me along.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment