Thursday, March 17, 2011

AYEEE CARABBA

Last weekend, a friend and I decided to go out to Olive Garden for dinner, but by the time we got there, it was closed! No fret, though. We ended up at this other Italian restaurant called Carabba's; both our first time going there. Oh my gosher, the food was amazing. Initially, I was looking forward to the breadsticks from Olive Garden, you know what I'm talmbout! Their breadsticks are orgasmic, but I digress. The presentation and the taste of the foods were amazing; I can't even remember the name of the dish I ordered, but it was magnificent. I was gonna order the chicken parmesan, but I thought it would taste typical as fuck so I opted to order something I wasn't too used to. But before I get to posting photos of the food, just thought you'd find joy in perusing the extremely lame photos I took before heading out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Food!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They had this mixture of oregano, basil, and some other herbs that I do not remember and olive oil.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I suppose I'm a scarfing down bread, salad, main course AND got dessert, huh?

Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment