Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I MEAN, WE BOUT IT BOUT IT

LOL. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm a big fan of No Limit Soldiers; I've been since I was like 7 years old. Master P also happens to be one my role models!!! Moving on, apparently these photos are oldddd, well not exactly, took 'em last week Sunday. I had to go to a friend's house to do my online homework 'cause, I'm sure you all have grown tired of hearing about this, my computer is messed up. I just threw on whatever. Notice in these pictures I'm not wearing eyeliner; see how much different I look without it? I went to school without eyeliner the next day and peeps were like "WTF? Something's different. It's either you're tired as shit or your eyes shrunk!!! you look chink as fuck!" or some variation of that. lol I was like, "damnnn, you gonna fight me? sheesh" I figured since the lip color is so bold, I might as well tone down my eyes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment