Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A 1000 WORDS x RICCI-STEEZ-KILLS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
YES! Your boy Ricci Steez kills and cops call it a sight to see. The Superlative team at DFG Music Group blessed The Steezer with the chance to go nuts on their album and single cover artwork. Most of my designs are colorful and bright as summer, but incorporating that and bringing a more professional look was the move.... read more
I've been familiar with Ricci Steez 's work since like, the summer. While I am enamoured with most of his work, this has to be my favourite. Ever since the birth of his tumblr , he's literally been killing his artwork. And I mean that in a good way. Gahhh, this is perfect. Like Ricci said, he usually uses bright colors, especially pink, but I believe this is the first time he's produced something using mostly dark shades. As you can tell, I love black, hence my blog. Much respect to Ricci , I'm certain he'll keep up the great work.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment