Thursday, April 28, 2011

IT TAKES TWO TO BE INTIMATE

My post title was definitely from the Cee-Lo post below. hehehe. Most of my post titles are, well, mine. Off to the top of the dome piece lol or song lyrics. Mostly mine though. Just thought I'd put an emphasis on that because we are living in age where plagiarism is prevalent. I hate being a victim of plagiarism. I hate watching people take words of others as though it's theirs. As sad as it is to admit, the convenience of the internet has made most people less self-reliant. It's nightmarish to bear witness to this slowly unwinding of human-intellect. The more I see it, the more I am consumed with the need to pick a book. But, that's besides the point, right? After all, the truth always proves difficult to swallow. Seemingly, most people are reluctant to give heed to someone's conscious words. They'd rather lead an ignorant life just 'cause, well, it's easier. It's like when someone says something intellectual or brilliant, they might get a clap or two but it's mostly received by silence, then one someone says something humorous at the expense of others, the crowd cheers like a muhfucker. That's the world we live in. lol, I digress. I took these last week ummmmm, Tuesday? lol I can't even remember.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[=

1 comments:

Bree said...

You already know I'm in <3

Post a Comment