Friday, April 29, 2011

IT'S 5A.M. AND THE MOON'S STILL OUT

THIS morning, I was forced to wake up earlier than usual. Not griping or anything, but I have to admit it was torture falling asleep at after 1 and having to wake up at 5. My body is so not used to that. So, I wake up all groggy and I'm like, "dude it's Friday, I can give a fuck about what I'm about to throw on after my shower! But first, let me check the weather!" I grab my iTouch and click the weather app, now iPhone users should be familiar with the display of the forecast, there's usually the sun or some form of precipitation hovering over the temperature. I look and I see the moon harbored in the fucking night's sky. lol I slammed my iTouch on my dresser and dragged myself into the bathroom. Anyways, I look Fefe Dobson-ish.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ouuhh, mirror pic.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment