Thursday, April 21, 2011

OLD, BUT RELEVANT AS FUCK

On the night of Kendrick Lamar 's show, I was beyond glad to have my nugget there. Y'know? 'Cause it's rare that I'm around friends who actually KNOW how to take pictures. Most of the time, I'm the one doing the picture taking and when I ask them to take a picture of me, they don't know how to locate the view finder or they position the camera in such a way they only capture the lower part of my body. Ugh! Just pure chaos. lol shit is............fucking ridiculous. But, yeah, I've been meaning to ask her to send me these pictures via email, but she hasn't been active on twitter lately.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photo cred: Jia Jetson
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment