Friday, April 15, 2011

TEFFTOPIA SP. 2011 LOOKBOOK x CALIFORNIA-DREAMER

Am I the only one who finds the fact that Cali and New York folks tend to wanna trade places? lol it's either that, or folks in other states have dreams of being in either state. Cali has the constant beautiful weather, the amazing beaches, the beautiful women, and alllat, while, New York is an amazing city, amazing night life, great stores to shop at, etc! Ya know? You just gotta love it. Moving on, I had a photo shoot with my friend, Erika on Wednesday and my aim was to capture the very essence of California.
If you, the individual reading this are a native of Cali or you're from LA, let me know how I did.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We did two looks for this, keep in mind, this is but a preview! I'll release the rest of my lookbook next week! I've finally shot ALL the looks: City-chic, the urbanoutfitter, bohemain-chic, and california-dreamer! I really wanted to incorporate the hipster and prep, but we'll save that for another day! I feel like I haven't found the right person for "prep"! Might shoot that in the summer! Yes, I'll put out a summer lookbook as well! Stay tuned.
*I realize I haven't been placing my watermark on most of my photography, if you do decide to post my photography on your websites and such, either ask for my permission via email or twitter OR properly incorporate a credit/source of some sort. If I don't see a credit/source of some sort, I will be forced to take a legal approach. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment