Monday, May 9, 2011

ABSENCE OF COLOR

Sometime last week, I'm absolutely not certain what day this might've been, these pictures were taken. lol is that too vague for ya? lol my memory is slipping as stress accumulates; I hate to bear witness to this process. Lately, in order to regain part of my sanity, I've been making more time for myself and my thoughts, and less time for everything else. I believe that the strength of the one's heart determines the extent of their sanity. At the moment, I have a lot bearing on my heart; pertaining to school and other of life's happenings. I usually photograph, write, and sketch a lot during moments like these. It is essential that I create especially when such a thing as stress exists. Moving on though...lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment