Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x BROOKLYN HOOLIGANS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us [21-5-12] - B.I.G's "Timbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn" are the exact lyrics that came to mind upon gazing up in my closet in my home in Upstate, New York, only to find my old pair of Timberland boots staring down at me. Overcome with excitement, I reached for it and began to marvel at how polished the navy blue suede appeared for a pair of shoes that were so old. They're sized at 9M, however they felt a big large wearing them yesterday. With socks on and all. They're such a classy pair. I remember wanting to purchase that colour in an effort to stray from the ever-so-popular and typical wheat-coloured pairs. What's crazy is: I'd still sport them today. In fact, I think I have started already. Ha! Peace.

3 comments:

riva. said...

I remember, I was the first to cop these in red. It was 8th grade and I rocked them with a fly DKNY sweater. That was a good day. :)

-RivaFlowzDOTcom

Nieka said...

You can never go wrong with a classic pair of Timberlands. Woman, your blog gives me life! Obsessed isn't the word. :)

teff, THE don said...

Riva, I believe I was in 9th grade when I got these. I was so excited, but then, I barely wore them. A bit funny when that happens.

Nieka, you are absolutely right! Thank you so much. (: <3

Post a Comment