Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW

It gets exceptionally difficult for me to find something to wear that appeals to my hair, especially when the sides begin to grow ferociously. So yeah, on Monday, I had a vague idea of what I wanted to wear, seeing as it's the last full of week of school left to the semester, I wanna look as much as I-don't-give-a-fuck as possible. Y'know? After about 10 minutes of fussing around with the contents of both my closets and my suitcase, I declared "fuck it!" Do I ever even match, anyways? Never aim to do that. I wear whatever I find comfort in and run with it. I ended up wearing this tank top I've had since 2009, I believe I got it at Pac Sun, not sure. I'm saying this 'cause I just know someone is gonna ask and I wanna be ahead of za game. (:
Initially, I wore socks with my Oxies, but when I got to school, I took them shits off due to the heat.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Within this iPod lies my sanity.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment