Monday, May 2, 2011

VIDEO: CHRIS BROWN x "SHE AIN'T YOU"


One of my favorite covers in music, video is equally beautifully done.
I've been anticipating the release of this video ever since Chris announced it on twitter. As much as I love this video, my overly-meticulous-ass could not help but to notice the shabby nature of the female dancers' moves. The dark-haired dancer especially, somewhere in the middle of the routine, her bra strap falls off and she spends the other half of the video trying to get it back into place and it's quite evident. Well, to me at least. Why didn't they just do a retake? So that it can look collectively cleaner? I still love it all together. I love Chris and I delight in just about everything he does; especially in watching him dance.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment