Friday, June 24, 2011

LOOKBOOK: GROUND ZERO x A|W 2011

A couple of weeks ago, I accompanied my sister to her school, The New School. Yes, her school is called The New School for my non-New Yorkers. Anyways, while at her school's library waiting for sister to do whatever, I decided to blog. I remember I was working on this post, so I consulted with tumblr. lol I searched "style" and perused all the way to page 50 sum'n. Long-story-short, I came across a post exhibiting UK-based-brand, Ground Zero's fall line and I was beyond floored. This collection embodies my idea of a solid combination of bold-vibrant-colors incorporated in high-fashion. I would absolutely wear everything in this collection. I don't believe I've ever been so enamoured with a collection like I am with this one. The tone in these photos are subtle, therefore, it leaves room for the clothing to speak for itself. The choice of model: perfect. The fact that the top of her head is dyed an electric-blue complements the designs perfectly. Ugh. This is greatness. The shapes. That cropped-yellow-leather-jacket. The myriad of patterns that I can't necessarily say I've seen elsewhere is a breath of fresh air. Reminiscient of designs seen in the 80s and 90s era. The list of my infatuations with this collection is borderline incessant.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment