Friday, June 24, 2011

SUMMER PROJECT: IDENTITY SERIES x CYRUS

The first character to be captured by me this summer is this Haitian-Iranian fella by the name of Cyrus. I met him on the same night as Theo's show. He was part of the group of guys that asked to take pictures with my friend and I. I've been on the quest for a effortless-versatile-male-model for quite some time now, so when the opportunity presented itself, I took it.I delighted in the beauty of his rugged appeal and deemed it necessary to capture it. There are a couple more shoots line up in the future, but for now, I wanted to capture him in the most relaxed state I could possibly cook up.
Photobucket
Hit the jump for more.
[=



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
bucket" src="http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af113/Luthopia/CYRUS%20JUNE%2017TH%2011/DSC_8653-2.jpg" />
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And click here to see the rest. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment