Saturday, July 23, 2011

VIDEO: KANYE WEST x JAY Z x "WATCH THE THRONE" [DOCUMENTARY]

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
This is easily one of the most-anticipated-albums in the history of music as a whole. Upon hearing "H.A.M." and now "Otis", I joined the anticipating bunch. I can imagine the reviews on this album being split by both Kanye and Jay Z fans respectively. Some will say Ye outshadowed Hov, while others will say vise versa. Either way, I have a strong feeling it'll be deemed a classic by my standards. This feeling was conceived upon watching the documentary below. Very inspiring to see the work and happenings that's going on behind the process of creating this album. What I find most enticing is the interaction between both artists. I couldn't help, but notice Russell Crowe present in this video. He's one of my favorite actors of all-time. Like, I delight in the roles that he chooses and his ability to bring each character to life. My love for his accent resides on a whole other stratosphere.

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment