Monday, July 4, 2011

WHERE LOVE REIGNS

These were taken on the same day I photographed the photos from this post. I believe it was a Thursday. Or it might've been a Wednesday. I am so certain there are methods that can aid me in figuring out the exact day, but I'm afraid I am succumbing to my laziness at the very moment. I need to quit permitting such a large time gap between the actual day/event from the post itself. I warned you I am no full-time blogger. I just update when I find time. Though I find myself writing up shit I wanna blog about, but only end up fitting in all that I can in whatever time I find. My apologies, but it be like that sometimes. lol yeah, so my day this day consisted of going to class, then to the Starbucks on 14th, got a caramel frapp, headed to the park area on 7th and Cooper, read the paper, took some photographs. I was supposed to meet up with a friend afterwards, but I suppose he had more important things to do. Then, I ended up getting trapped downtown due to heavy rainfall. I have to admit: it was quite humorous sitting in Whole foods and watching the stairs on Union Sq. clear out the instant the rain began to fall. ha! How convenient it was for me to be indoors when it began.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment