Thursday, September 15, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.3: ROSES SET ABLAZE

Just took this a short while ago. Unfortunately, my tripod is no more. Lol well, let me kill the melodramatics. It's just sort of impaired. I could fix it, but I haven't the time, nor strength at the moment. Perhaps, over the weekend. Anyways, I had to resort to taking some photographs with my buddy's MacBook. Besides, I just created a vlog about nothing and deemed it convenient to utilize the photobooth. The quality is really great. As I expected. I have a really bad habit of not being able to multitask in terms of eating AND using the computer. I'm 33 kinds of ready to round up this post, eat my Chinese food and watch cartoons. No homework today.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Mind you, I have about a week's worth of "campus-cool" shots to post. What a slack, huh? Yeah, I know.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment