Thursday, September 29, 2011

DEEP WITHIN THE PITS OF PASSION

A couple months ago, I experimented with D.I.Y filters for photographs, most specifically with reddish-pinkish tones. Why those colors? Because red is representative of what I thrive most off of: passion, love, the love for passion and the passion of love. I made a post with the a display of the photographs from the previous trial-session, but I can not locate it for the life of me. I may edit this post and provide you guys with the link, whenever I do find it. Anyways, I decided to repeat a similar project. My aim was to create a video along with this post, but I didn't receive enough feedback via Facebook and Tumblr to go forth with it. Until I do, I'm keeping this filter-trick a secret. If you are interested in knowing the details behind these self-portraits, email me or contact me via Facebook and Tumblr and I'll make it happen.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
[=




Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment