Monday, September 19, 2011

VIDEO: VISIONS OF VISIONARIES x ERYKAH BADU


Erykah Badu, also known as Queen Badu to me and most, is an energetic force whom I desire to meet and engage in a love-filled-embrace with. Certain artists, simply judging by the depth of their essence, compose my elite list of most-desired public-figures that I wish to make their acquaintances; Erykah Badu sits at the top of that list--along with Jill Scott, Mos Def and a couple more others. Her responses mirror my insights on facets of art, creativity, love and life in general. She recognizes herself as a perpetually evolving force, and that I can relate to. Opinions hold no permanence. In terms of self-expression, my creative prowess was deterred and stifled by the overly judgmental atmosphere of middle and high school. Not that it was entirely a bad thing. I'll have to admit that undergoing a sort of social-vacuum only heightened my sense of creativity up until its moment of complete revelation. Sincerely delighted in this.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment