Monday, September 19, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.4: DEAR WATERMELON SUNDAE

Growing up, I was definitely girl. As time progressed and adventurous spirit grew, my tomboy aspect began to reveal itself. Partook in a plethora of rough-housing, all thanks to my senior sister directly preceding me. Our adventures were endless. Fast forward to the current state of things: my style is a harmonious integration of both dynamics and the factor that inspire me; both directly and indirectly. Less a sense of style, more of an expression of self-realization, really. I believe I photographed these a week ago. As you can see, I am blatantly still obsessing over this black fedora.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
I was fixing my collar in the photo to the left; that is not a pose. Super awkward, though.

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
I should probably post this on my lookbook. Eh.

1 comments:

Izumihiiiflower said...

I love your hairstyle with the big braid!! <3 i dream to have african hair! >_<

Post a Comment