Thursday, October 20, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.9: HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

I'm sure most music lovers have their own memory of a song titled, "house of the rising sun", whether sung by Bob Dylan or English-Rock group, The Animals, my memory however, is of legendary Nina Simone's rendition.

These photographs were taken on Tuesday after a seemingly failed attempt at a photo shoot. Initially my model and I planned to begin as early as possible, but ended up meeting around 4. I had some errands to run early in the day, as did she, but hers exceeded mine and took up most of the time needed. As you can imagine, the sun had already began to set, consequently sabotaging the nature of the entire shoot. We felt rushed and pressed for time, but got some great shots in nonetheless. So, technically this is not "Campus-cool", but I'd totally wear this to school. Yeah. Overlook that itty bitty aspect.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Click the jump though.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment