Friday, October 7, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.6: A SUMMER IN VENICE

By my outfit in this post, you can tell it was not recent. Seeing as I am clothed in a short dress, accompanied with a light blazer and knee-high socks, it was at the beginning of this sudden chill that's overcome just about everywhere on Earth's surface. I wore/took these about 2 and half weeks ago, maybe? The weather was at its best that day, and what made all the more better, is the fact that I dressed perfectly for it. You know? You have moments when you anticipate the weather to be at a certain temp, then you dress for it only to end up under-dressed? And you're left either, too warm or too cold? I hate when that happens. Anyways, I titled this post "A Summer in Venice" frankly because the photographs possess an undertone, reminiscent of the essence of old Italy. The composition of light and how it complements the colors I'm wearing, as well as my complexion. Yeah, Italy is definitely one of my dream vacations. One day.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

Click the jump for more.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment