Saturday, October 8, 2011

TEFF x COMPANY: THE CONCEPT OF CHARACTER DYNAMICS

This past Thursday: those who know me well, know my time is incredibly valuable. I could not let this day go to waste, so I grabbed a bite to eat and designed the course of my day. Lately, I have sunk knee-deep into my creative cycle. This usually consists of a great degree of isolation and a lot of writing, reading and reflecting. A certain degree of isolation breeds the purest form of creativity and inspiration. I've found that it's easier to explore the depths of the self by setting much-needed-self-imposed limitations upon myself. The products have been nothing less of reassuring. I think you will find that freedom, among many things, has no state of infinity, but rather entails the acknowledgment that the self requires a unit of government. To most, freedom is the freedom to express freely without any dire consequence. Reflect on how inconsiderate that definition is; freedom at the expense of the freedom of others. Do not think me restrained because I pose limitations on myself. I am free because I am aware certain aspects of myself must be constrained during certain intervals of my existence. I say that to say this: Thursday was undoubtedly one of the most refreshing days I have experienced. It was a delight to break free from the grasp of solitude. Solitude is a cruel mistress. Shattering my vow not to eat Mickey D's had to be the most delightful aspect of my day: I went without it for 4 short months. One thing that I did realize due to the events of that day: friends are easily obtained, but friendships, seldom. Many friends, yet very few friendships.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Click the jump for more.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us>
Imsge Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment