Saturday, October 15, 2011

THROUGH LOVE AND BEYOND

A friend of mine asked me the other night if I had ever been in love? What did it feel like? Or could I guess what it would feel like. To which I responded: no, can't say that I have, however, I have cared for someone very deeply and still do till this day. I can say that being in their presence or speaking with them induces the feeling of being elevated to an entirely new level of existence. You feel consumed with an inexplicable sense of excitement and empowerment. Love can be and is a great inspiration. Then, she cried. Lol I suppose she feels like she's been missing out on that feeling. That's partly why we pursue love; we all desire to feel something that varies in explanation each time it is spoken of. With each explanation exceeding the ones that came prior in grandiosity. That I speak of Love often is because I receive it often and I wish to be afflicted and consumed by it, always. We often speak our afflictions into existence. I do my best to give it often, as well. Love must be welcomed with twice the degree it is given. But, I digress. These photographs were taken over the summer at a park in the Bronx. (won't mention the name, but if you recognize it, much love to you). It's crazy 'cause I am using this pictures in the manner I initially intended to. On this day, which I cannot remember, my idea was to wear that shirt in two different ways and make a post about how dynamic an item of clothing as mere as a shirt can be. Oh well, here it goes.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Click the jump for more photographs.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment