Friday, December 16, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.15 x C'EST MON TEMPS

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
[December 11th, 2011]. The only day, so far this month, that I felt Winter's cold kiss. It's been unusually warm as of late and I am not complaining.
These are my first and only pair of Doc Martens. They're a forest-green, butter-leather number; a novelty piece. Got gifted this by an acquaintance for my birthday. Unfortunately, they cause me a great deal of discomfort; they're a 8.5--I wear a 9/9.5 in boots. Contemplating whether I should sell them or not. Speaking of selling, the online store is still in the works. I'm not fond of rushing things; I'll launch it when all is well and ready.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
These pictures were taken by my homie, Josh. Unfortunately, the sun was departing when we started and I didn't quite get the shots I wanted. I will, however, re-shoot wearing this outfit or something similar to it. I've never been too keen on repeating outfits. Peace.
[=

2 comments:

Ashley Evane said...

lOl.. i have the same issue.. I hace some viciousss bright turquiose docs but there s size smaller..they're too cute to sell tho :/ Im hoping ill wear them in :?

http://divinerebellion.blogspot.com/

Izumihiiiflower said...

Your hair is so coooooooooooooool!!!

Post a Comment