Friday, December 16, 2011

EDITORIAL: THE NAKED ROOTS COLLECTION x J.I.N.

It is with great joy that I share these photographs with you.
J.I.N. is someone who is over importance to me: one of my older sisters. I, being the youngest of four girls, delight in having three Queens for sisters. My initial intent was to use this post as a platform to declare the many reasons her conduct and accomplishments constantly fill me with unfathomable pride, but that would take away from the effortless regal-essence of these photographs. Peace.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Designer: Eunika Simmons
Name of collection: The Naked Roots Collection
Theme of the Shoot: YING YANG
Photographer: Lokeesh Moorthy

[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

2 comments:

Wanna Jean said...

Love this, it's vibrant and colourful.

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, dear!

Post a Comment