Monday, April 30, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x MISCELLANEOUS MIX

A collection of findings I photographed within the past 2 months or so. Thrilling to be surrounded by a myriad of colours on a day-to-day basis. To immerse oneself in the sentiments each colour inspires is a thing of Art in its respect.

Had to take a couple shots of my Reebok classics; first pair of sneakers I've purchased since High-school. I'm a big fan of the Reebok, Adidas and Puma brand. I like Nike, yeah, but still-- I fancy Jordans, too, but its steep prices inspires distaste. Isabel Marant's sneaker line is amazing, not to compare high-fashion with urban brands, but, hey, since we're on the topic of sneakers. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing pieces :) love all the colours. wish I could rock bright colours like you! :))
in btw I think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear! feel free to check out my blog as well, if you like! :))

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment