Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PHOTO-DIARY | NEW NEWS, BREWS, + SHOES

[23-5-12] - Literally just snapped these moments ago. Which means, I am currently sipping out of my favourite cup, filled with my idea of a rich blend of mocha, accompanied by divine bites from a toasted and buttered bagel and perusing some of my mum's newest magazines. OK, I'm totally flourishing, but you get the picture. Literally, you get the picture.

My mum has bought me yet another pair of sneakers. When will the madness stop? Ha! Nah, I'm kidding. I totally skimp on buying shoes, anyways, so sweet mum's generosity certainly helps. They're a bit remniscent of the UO canvas-sneakers, but with slightly thicker soles. Which is a great thing considering the fact that after a while, the UO pairs thin out due to constant friction. Or poor quaility. Or a bit of both. Crazy enough, these are cheaper; a cool 12 bucks + change. Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment