Monday, May 14, 2012

VIDEO: BLVCK SCVLE | SP./SUMMER 2012 LOOKBOOK

Like most people, I first learned of the clothing brand, Black Scale upon its collaboration with the A$AP Mob late summer, 2011. Over time, my fondness evolved as a result of their habitual use of the colour black in their merchandise as well as the conceptual aspect of their designs. I visited the site, skimmed its content and was immediately impressed with the exhibition and exposition. Proper use of grammar, great visuals - elements that speak highly of the quality of the brand. Upon visiting their store out in SoHo, New York at the start of the year by chance, I fell smitten with the overall appeal and yet again, presentation which is chiefly what inspired my hunting down this video.

However, I am sharing this for two particular reasons: 1.] the video concludes at 3:33 2.] "Learn while you [teach]". Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment