Monday, May 14, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x A QUEEN'S BID

[13-5-12] - Yesterday was Mother's day and as most of you know, it is the child's place to behave accordingly to your Mother, the Queen's bidding; gifts, nurturing, a day at the spa, perhaps and so on. However, to my surprise, I got a gift? Ha! I was submerged in an utter state of confusion like, "Mum, today is [your] day, not mine!" I was excited nonetheless. I have always longed for a classic pair of off-white Converse's, with a sole adorned with red and blue trimmings. My only issue is that the canvas is perforated. Eh, but the fact that my Mum bought these for me--on her day--incites endearment. Ah! It is nourishing to have a loving Mother. Loving parents, in general. Peace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment