Sunday, July 8, 2012

VIDEO: BLACK IVY 02 x A NOBLE SAVAGE

Created by: Street Etiquette
.

Since my first brush of familiarity with the lifestyle blog, Street Etiquette , I was immediately drawn to the overwhelming presence of attention to detail - one that simply implements a certain sense of theatricality and sophistication. And I admired that deeply.

The second installment of Black Ivy, by Street Etiquette, features Ali of A Noble Savage. A Noble Savage - the term, to me, embodies the perfect paradoxical blend, representing one who's high-minded and grand in conduct and thought, yet capable of being wild, rampant and ravenous - the two extremities of the human-mind and human-behavior. Incredibly similar to the concept behind Dank & Dapper which is why I am so taken by it. I love the entire presentation of A Noble Savage and after having perused the site for the past hour, I am impressed and borderline smitten. Enjoy; Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment