Saturday, October 27, 2012

TEFF x COMPANY | MENACE II SOCIETY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[17-10-12] - DMV-based photographer, Teck has pre-propositioned a shoot since mid-Summer, but my schedule most recently gave room for it to take place.
You're probably wondering, "why menace?". Well, let me paint a picture for you. It seemed like we were getting kicked out of from one location, to the other. All in the name of Art, you know. I invited my intern, Alasia to help co-style. First, we shot in Duane Reade, simply to fulfill my desire to conduct a photo-shoot in a Bodega/ supermarket setting. Then, we shot in a gallery and its rooftop. Funny enough, after we concluded our shoot on the rooftop, that's when we were greeted by the same doorman who ushered us in with a warming smile at the front door, at the bottom of the stairs. "Can I help you?" he says with furrowed eyebrows and a daunting frown to which I had to fight the urge to respond with handing him my incredibly large bag I had been hauling about all day. After I got better acquainted with the reasoning behind his frown, I refrained and said, "no, thank you" and kept walking. He followed with, "you're not allowed up here!". We shrugged 'cause after all, we had came and conquered; his disapproval was of no meaning to us. I included one shot from each look. There is also a video to go along with it, which I can't wait to see and share with you lot.

1 comments:

Post a Comment