Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life's A Fruit...

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the term, "life's a bitch!"
...(pardon my French). I have a different saying of my own, "life's a fruit"
Simply by referring to life as "bitch" is equivalent to condemning the notion that life doesn't have its sweet spots! This life never gives us more than we can handle, if that was the case, the suicide rate would UP THE ROOF! ...right?
There's love of family or spouse, there's appreciation of art and nature,etc...

Why I've concluded that life is indeed a "fruit" without specifying WHAT fruit exactly is because, some fruits contain a SWEET juice (representing the pleasures of life) while other fruits have a SOUR juice (representing the downfalls of life).
.

So shut up and enjoy this fruit!


...P.S.: Boy I sound like a damn hippie.
&& YES, I am ABOVE the influence.
Signed:KidTeffy
[=♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment