Sunday, June 6, 2010

TEFFY-ISMS

Photobucket

(I chose this pic cause I totally look like a guru of some sort)

Below are a couple words of wisdom or whatever lol...basically principles I live by:
-Don't be so quick to put labels on relationships that
haven't been manufactured yet...
-That your enemies hate you, means you've captured their hearts...cherish them as much as you do your friends...
-Keep your circles as small as possible...otherwise risk losing touch with the genuine friends...
-If the limits put on your life are self inflicted, remove yourself from bondage, for you are not doing much living at all...
-Never fear C H A N G E...embrace it.
-Diversity breeds C R E A T I V I T Y.
-Those who talk A LOT, have the MOST to prove...
-Closed minds don't receive K N O W L E D G E...


To whom it may concern, may these words find you in good health and serve you well...(-;
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment