Sunday, September 5, 2010

CURREN$Y x GREENSBORO FESTIVAL PARK

So this past Friday, I had the amazing opportunity to be one of the photographers at Curren$y's show at Greensboro festival park. It was an amazing experience. Like I tweeted, I was backstage at his jawnt and he tweets me likeeee, be there shawtly. LOL I was hype. I won't lie. Thing is, I didn't even know but people were texting me like "OMG!!! HE TWEETED YOU!!!" But anyways, here are some pics from the show. I wasn't able to get on stage and get some shots of the opening acts, very unfortunate, but I got a lot of shots backstage and networked with some up & coming peeps from SciFli . They had custom-made Curren$y pins.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More pics coming soon.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment