Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CELEBRATE LIKE EVERYDAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Um well, I went out on Monday with a couple of "friends" for my birthday (that was my actual birthday) but my sister insisted on taking me out AGAIN on Friday, (mainly 'cause she worked on my birthday and felt she had to make it up to me and such) Anyway doe, went out to Applebees on Monday and out to T.G.I.Fridays on Friday (TGIF on Friday, oh the irony!)
The only thing that was really remotely exciting about my entire week is me drinking my first alcoholic beverage as a 21 year old (wooohooooo). I don't even know what order to post these photos. I feel like I should post both outings in this one um post? lol. I couldn't find any other word to use. LOL ok so the pics with me in a turqoise blazer is from Applebees on Monday and the military jacket is from T.G.I.Fridays on Friday! Mmmk? (;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anyways, on to the food...I always get the sizzling chicken and shrimp at T.G.I.F...I mean, it never fails.

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
You all can imagine how ghetto my friend must be right? To bring a whole toilet paper roll out to a restaurant? LMFAO

Photobucket
My grub I got from Applebees
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sneaking off to the bathroom to take pictures in the middle of your birthday dinner is totally normal. Pffft.
Photobucket

LMAO these pictures are alllll out of order.
Eh, whatever. You'd be glad to learn that my Friday night ended perfectly with me losing $70 some odd dollars in cash. ~__~
Can't dwell on that though, anything lost can be found again...well, except for time wasted. (food for thought)


[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment