Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BORED AS HELL & I WANNA GET ILL

The title are lyrics from the late Eazy E, in case you ain't know so. I promise you, I attempted to blog before my 1:00 class and failed. I believe it's because music and food was not in the equation. 1:00 class, a measley pack of Oreos and a bottle of pepsi later, I'm here ...on the blogosphere, updating. ^_^ lol anyways, I'm back at school in NC...blah. These photos are from my weekend in NY. I had a busy morning on Monday, afterwards, I had some Jamaican for lunch (yum! that was my sole goal while I was in NY, by the way. I don't think NC has any Jamaican restaurants) I planned on spending the rest of the day with a friend but I was absolutely drained. Ended up staying at home and chillen with my sister Sal and watching tv. You prepurred for the visuals? ...You sure?
Photobucket
Photobucket


Lounging in true Teff fashion

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lol I think these was taken at the peak of my state of boredom.

Photobucket
Photobucket


swag!!! ^^^ lol didn't do that on purpose, by the way.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Got curry chicken for the first time; I usually get the ox tail. yum yum!

Yep, that's the wrap up of my Monday...well, partly.
The end. (:

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment