Sunday, February 6, 2011

BRIGHTER LIGHTS, BIGGER CITY

Sooo, I'm home for the weekend. For those of you who don't know, home is New York. For some reason, I was super excited the night before (that being Friday, I left Saturday); I even photographed the packing process. haha. And I also took the time to take photos of certain shit in my room just in case anyone was curious. I packed really light 'cause I'm heading back to school on Tuesday. Eh, I just came in last night and I do.not.want to. leave!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
gotta keep my pits smelling fruuush lol ^-^

Photobucket
I got lazy with the watermark, eh...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Def need that ^^^

Photobucket
That clean&clear sunscreen is all I wear on my skin. I've had people ask me on tumblr what I use on my skin, welllll there ya have it :D

Been in NY for two seconds and already finding inspiration:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this gahh damn city.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment