Monday, March 21, 2011

THIS ABSTRACT THING, GOING ABSTRACT FAR

I keep myself busy by doing what I love, in additon, shielding myself from life's stress. Everything in terms of school, is stressing the fuck out of me. I'm sincerely on the verge of throwing the towel in, but I'm not one to give up easily. I may need to take some time off to regain focus. These following photographs are obviously um, old. I can't even recall the events of that day. Ha! It had to be when Spring began making its presence subtly known. It had to be for me to be clothed in just a button-down shirt and some kneehigh socks! ^_^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did you peep my strong ass thigh muscle, though?
[=

2 comments:

kirstie said...

I know how you feel with school. Honestly I was thinking of dropping out but I know thats something I would regret later. Your blog is amazing. The sneak peak for your lookbook are amazing. The styling is perfection.

-Kirstie

teff, THE don said...

yeah, I've been hearing the same from most people these days. thank you for checking it out and thank you for your words. :D I am beyond appreciative!!!

Post a Comment