Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DARE TO BE ENTHUSED

Who wouldn't be fucking excited about having the opportunity to see one of their favorite artists perform? In case you haven't guessed it yet, I'm speaking in reference to the Kendrick Lamar 's show this past Sunday. Much love to FSM for the freebie. FSM is a promotional team responsible for bring names like Yelawolf , Big K.R.I.T. and Wiz Khalifa , just to name a few, to Greensboro. I have so much love and respect for 'em. Moving on to the show, my homeboy, Rich P came all the way from NY to bless the stage with his presence. This was my first time watching him perform; he was AMAZING! He made me feel exceptionally proud. lol I swear.
Schoolboy Q came along with Kendrick and the two put on an amazing performance. Words cannot explain. His passion was so evident on stage, I mean, I'm kind of speechless.
I'm gonna post a combination of relevant and irrelevant photos from Sunday night and post the photos from the performance at a later time 'cause I'm not through putting my watermark on 'em.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kendrick and I. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rich P and Kendrick

Photobucket
Photobucket
Schoolboy Q and I.

The rest of the photos should be up by the end of the week.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment