Friday, April 29, 2011

I SAID EXPLORE ME, NOT EXPLOIT ME

This semester, I was lucky enough to have Tuesdays off. Usually on my day-off, I sit/lay around, write, and construct ideas for self-shoots and photo shoots and excessively indulge in music! Oh, and eat! A lot. haha. When constructing ideas for self-shoots, I find myself thinking of possible outfits. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed, I end up putting on the outfit on shooting ASAP! That's what happened this past Tuesday! Initially, this outfit was put together for Wednesday, but it was much too cold for that. I opted out and wore trousers. It's amazing how that happened; on Tuesday I was sweating heavily while taking these photos, but come Wednesday morning, it's chilly as fuck. Anyway doe.
Oh sidenote: I promised myself I would UP my heel game over the summer. I just really delight in my comfort! ugh. BUT I am a huge fan of heels and I plan to start looking like it. Hmph! I am woman! tahaha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment